Planning + Development
- The Municipal Government Act (Province of Alberta)
- Water Act (Province of Alberta) Link to Water Act Essentials
- Subdivision & Development Regulations (Province of Alberta)
- Federal Aeronautics Act (Federal Government)
- Intermunicipal Development Plan (Brazeau County & Town of Drayton Valley)
- Municipal Development Plan (Brazeau County)
- Land Use Bylaw (Brazeau County)
- Groundwater Evaluation policy
- Public Reserve Policy
- Lease Road Access Policy
The Planning & Development Department reviews subdivision and rezoning applications and advises Council and the Municipal Planning Commission. The goal is to achieve orderly, economical and beneficial use of land to maintain and improve the quality of the physical environment.
Development permit application forms and other forms can be found here.
To learn more about Planning and Development and other Brazeau County workshops, click here.
For more information, contact the Planning & Development Department at 780-542-2667.