Planning + Development
- The Municipal Government Act (Province of Alberta)
- Water Act (Province of Alberta)
- Subdivision & Development Regulations (Province of Alberta)
- Federal Aeronautics Act (Federal Government)
- Intermunicipal Development Plan (Brazeau County & Town of Drayton Valley)
- Municipal Development Plan (Brazeau County)
- Land Use Bylaw (Brazeau County)
- Groundwater Evaluation policy
- Public Reserve Policy
- Lease Road Access Policy
The Planning & Development Department reviews subdivision and rezoning applications and advises Council and the Municipal Planning Commission. The goal is to achieve orderly, economical and beneficial use of land to maintain and improve the quality of the physical environment.
For more information, contact the Planning & Development Department at 780-542-2667.