Browse the Brazeau directory for businesses and more. Refine the list below by selecting a business type from the dropdown menu, or by entering a keyword search:
- ACGC Enterprises Ltd
- Advancing SafetyPo Box 7865Drayton ValleyT7A1S9Tel:(780) 898-5921Tel 2:(780) 898-5921Fax:(780) 898-5921Advancing Safety is dedicated to providing small & medium sized business’ the necessary safety tools to ensure effective implementation of their HS&E Management Systems. Services provided include but are not limited to: • Safety Manual development • Ongoing safety program administration/maintenance • Attendance &/or chairing of safety meetings • Improvement or development of Hazard Assessment & Control program • Assistance in achieving a certificate of recognition (large or small employer) • Setup and maintenance of online vendor management accounts (ISNetworld, Complyworks, & PICS) • Assist in completing contractor pre-qualification packages
- Affinity Yoga Center4760 46stDrayton ValleyT7A1H5Our vision is to create a safe and sacred environment where we can honour our bodies, tend to our spirits and feel connected to our community and the people around us. We use the beautiful practice of yoga, pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation to navigate the tides of life with ease, knowledge and sensitivity while looking inward to create a better understanding of self. We aim to support, nurture and grow together as a heartfelt community to discover our greatest potential.
- Alberta Vinyl Decking & Railing Ltd.4744 76 Ave NW Edmonton, AB T6B 0A5EdmontonT6B 0A5Tel:780-306-4376Fax:780-401-3185Quality Edmonton, Alberta Decks, Railings & Vinyl Flooring. We professionally install all our products to guarantee you the highest possible quality. Our vinyl deck membranes create a waterproof seal that protects your deck from water damage. They also never fade in sunlight and are fire retardant, so they protect your home from fire damage. Our aluminum railings feature powder coatings. They are environmentally friendly, come in a variety of attractive colours, and are resistant against corrosion, abrasion, and heat. We can walk you through each option and help you decide which is right for your home.
- B&D Meats
- Barmac Contracting LtdBox 6597Drayton ValleyT7A 1R9Tel:7805425960Tel 2:7805425960Fax:7805425960Barmac Contracting Ltd. is your partner in providing complete field services to oilfield, forestry and civil infrastructure in Western Canada. Barmac services include lease construction and reclamation, road building, road maintenance, plant site & pad preparation, pipeline rights-of-way, logging, mulching, log hauling and civil construction. Barmac Contracting is locally owned and operated by Bart MacLean and Norma Block. Visit us at www.barmac.ca or on LinkedIn
- Bearpaw Ranch49222 RR 92CynthiaT0E 0K0Tel:780-542-3259Family and guest ranch with camping and cabins. Bring your own horse to ride on our 5 kilometres of trails, or ride to the Drayton Valley horse trails only 2 kilometres away.
- Big Tee Golf ResortBox 863BretonT0C 0P0Tel:780-696-3883Tel 2:780-696-3886Fax:780-696-3886Restaurant, 9 hole golf course, camping, 8 room motel.
- Bingham RV Storage and Maintenance
- Brazeau Gymnastics Club6426 50 Ave, Bay 20Drayton ValleyT0E 1Z0Tel:7805158825Our club was established in 2013. We began our journey in the Whitby Hall just north of Drayton Valley. Since then our club has grown and our programs have expanded tremendously. We are a non profit organization with a membership to the AGF and structured with a parent volunteer board made up of volunteers who dedicate their time and efforts to the club. In order for the BGC to be a member of the Alberta Gymnastics Federation or AGF, each competitive and recreational member must pay dues. These dues are collected by the BGC. The AGF is comprised of more than 100 member clubs throughout Alberta. The AGF has two general areas of responsibility: Coordination of gymnastics activities that are provinicial in nature, such as leadership development, the recreation development program and the competitive program. Provisions of services to clubs, particularily services that would otherwise be unavailable to clubs. Our gym consists of two bays in the Poplar Ridge Industrial Park, which provides us with 5428 sq ft. of office, waiting area, bathroom, kitchen and gym space. Our coaches have designed the layout of our equipment in such a way that our gymnasts have enough room to execute all the skills they are required to do.
|Previous||page 1 of 7||Next|