No Fire Ban in Effect - October 25, 2023
Due to current weather conditions, our FIRE ADVISORY has been reduced to a NO FIRE BAN for all of Brazeau County and Town of Drayton Valley Effective Immediately. Outdoor burning is permitted only with a fire permit or in an approved fire pit or burning appliance.
The following fires are permitted:
- Outdoor burning is permitted with an approved fire permit.
- Internal household fire places
- Incinerators (for farm and acreage use)
- Burn barrel (steel/metal drum no larger than 45 gallons- for Agriculture lands)
- Solid Fuel barbecues (charcoal briquettes)
- Bylaw compliant backyard and camping fires
- Fires contained within approved facilities and appliances in designed camping and recreational areas
- Portable propane fire pits and appliances
For more information please visit albertafirebans.ca for up-to-date fire status or contact the Drayton Valley/Brazeau County Fire Services @ 780-514-2216 during regular business hours.