Form available for property damage as a result of fire operations

We understand that many people have questions and concerns about repairs to their property and fences that were damaged as a result of fire operations.

We have developed a plan to repair or replace agricultural infrastructure that was lost or damaged due to firefighting operations.  This includes barbed wire fences, corrals, outbuildings or panels etc.

If your property was damaged as a direct result of the fire, please call your insurance company.

If damage was caused by heavy equipment or firefighters while they were carrying out the functions of mitigating the fire such as dozer guards, please click the link below to fill out the Livestock Handling Infrastructure Damage Report.

A municipal representative will reach out with next steps that will include an assessment of the property to determine what form of compensation will be provided.

For more information please call the Director of Emergency Management at 780-514-2388