COVID-19 Restrictions and the Brazeau County Administration Building
Due to the new COVID-19 health measures announced Dec. 8 by the Province, Brazeau County is issuing the following guidelines for the Brazeau County office:
- The office will remain open, but residents are asked to call with any questions or schedule a virtual appointment with the department you wish to talk to.
- All visitors to the building must wear a mask and maintain social distancing from staff and other visitors.
- Following the Province’s order regarding employees working from home, many staff members will be working remotely. This may lead to small delays in returning phone calls. Please leave a voice mail, and try again if you have not received a response in 24 hours.
- Council meetings will be closed to in-person attendance. To listen to the meeting or participate in the public input session virtually, please contact Tina Kwirant at 780-542-7777 or .
- Thank you for your patience and understanding.