Browse the Brazeau directory for businesses and more. Refine the list below by selecting a business type from the dropdown menu, or by entering a keyword search:
- Advancing SafetyPo Box 7865Drayton ValleyT7A1S9Tel:(780) 898-5921Tel 2:(780) 898-5921Fax:(780) 898-5921Advancing Safety is dedicated to providing small & medium sized business’ the necessary safety tools to ensure effective implementation of their HS&E Management Systems. Services provided include but are not limited to: • Safety Manual development • Ongoing safety program administration/maintenance • Attendance &/or chairing of safety meetings • Improvement or development of Hazard Assessment & Control program • Assistance in achieving a certificate of recognition (large or small employer) • Setup and maintenance of online vendor management accounts (ISNetworld, Complyworks, & PICS) • Assist in completing contractor pre-qualification packages
- Barmac Contracting LtdBox 6597Drayton ValleyT7A 1R9Tel:7805425960Tel 2:7805425960Fax:7805425960Barmac Contracting Ltd. is your partner in providing complete field services to oilfield, forestry and civil infrastructure in Western Canada. Barmac services include lease construction and reclamation, road building, road maintenance, plant site & pad preparation, pipeline rights-of-way, logging, mulching, log hauling and civil construction. Barmac Contracting is locally owned and operated by Bart MacLean and Norma Block. Visit us at www.barmac.ca or on LinkedIn
- Big Tee Golf ResortBox 863BretonT0C 0P0Tel:780-696-3883Tel 2:780-696-3886Fax:780-696-3886Restaurant, 9 hole golf course, camping, 8 room motel.
- Bingham RV Storage and Maintenance
- Brazeau Gymnastics Club6426 50 Ave, Bay 20Drayton ValleyT0E 1Z0Tel:7805158825Our club was established in 2013. We began our journey in the Whitby Hall just north of Drayton Valley. Since then our club has grown and our programs have expanded tremendously. We are a non profit organization with a membership to the AGF and structured with a parent volunteer board made up of volunteers who dedicate their time and efforts to the club. In order for the BGC to be a member of the Alberta Gymnastics Federation or AGF, each competitive and recreational member must pay dues. These dues are collected by the BGC. The AGF is comprised of more than 100 member clubs throughout Alberta. The AGF has two general areas of responsibility: Coordination of gymnastics activities that are provinicial in nature, such as leadership development, the recreation development program and the competitive program. Provisions of services to clubs, particularily services that would otherwise be unavailable to clubs. Our gym consists of two bays in the Poplar Ridge Industrial Park, which provides us with 5428 sq ft. of office, waiting area, bathroom, kitchen and gym space. Our coaches have designed the layout of our equipment in such a way that our gymnasts have enough room to execute all the skills they are required to do.
- Cornelson Cattle CoSite 422 Box2 Comp 6 RR#2 Drayton valley Ab T7A 2A2Drayton ValleyT7A 2A2Tel:780780-542-2389Tel 2:780-542-0236Fax:780-542-2389Topsoil sales sand and Gravel Landscaping & yard improvement Snow Removal services
- Darcy's Drilling Services Ltd.50329 Range Road 73Drayton ValleyT4J 1J8Tel:780-542-6779Tel 2:403-783-2220Fax:403-783-8828Darcy's Drilling Services Ltd. was founded in 2007 as a full service water well drilling & service company in Central Alberta. In 2011, Darcy's Drilling Services Ltd. expanded by purchasing a large amount of water well equipment from Morrill's Water Well Drilling in Drayton Valley. We provide quality wells and incomparable service in Central Alberta & the Drayton Valley Area. We specialize in: Water Well Drilling and Service Industrial Water Source Wells - greater than 150m deep Pressure Pump Installation and Repair Shock Chlorination Aquifer Testing Pre-Drilling of Piles Wells Constructed to Alberta Environment Licensable Standard
- Drayton`s shop
- DV Oilfield Services LtdSite 448 Box 2 Comp 6 RR3Drayton ValleyT7A 2A3Tel:780-542-8201Tel 2:780-514-0060Fax:780-542-3178DV Oilfield Services is committed to safely and effectively serving our customers needs while maintaining the highest standards of service, quality work and customer satisfaction. We are open 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. We are a full service maintenance, pipeline and facility construction company that is based out of Drayton Valley. We can repair, replace and maintain your complete facility and can offer a full turnaround service. We have certified pipefitters, B Pressure Welders, qualified picker operators, experienced workers, contractors and contract operators.
- El Camino Contracting Ltd
|Previous||page 1 of 4||Next|