Employment Opportunity: April 9, 2013
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A REWARDING CAREER IN MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION? DO YOU WANT A CAREER WITH STABILITY IN A FAMILY ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT? CONSIDER JOINING OUR FAMILY!
Brazeau County is looking for a Journeyman/Woman Welder
This positions primary responsibility is to carry out a variety of welding duties. The individual may also be required to assist with other shop and related duties as assigned.
- Journeyman Certification (Red Seal considered an asset)
- Excellent mechanical skills
- Ability to carry out duties as assigned
- Class 5 driver’s license or higher
- Able to perform physical labour
- Previous experience with design and fabrication would be an asset
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Must be able to complete tasks assigned by deadline
A 2nd or 3rd year apprentice may be considered.
Deadline for applicants is May 10, 2013
Please ensure the specific position is clearly defined on cover letter. For a full job description, click to view the Job Description-Journeyman/Woman Welder.
To apply for this position please send resume and cover letter to the attention of:
Joy Kmyta Ph. 780-542-7777
Human Resources Coordinator Fax 780-542-7770