Women in Business Network
The purpose of the ‘Women in Business’ (WIB) network is to educate, motivate and celebrate the many female entrepreneurs, budding entrepreneurs and female business professionals in our community.
The goal behind this network is to bring women together to support each other, learn from each other, promote each other and ultimately act as champions to empower other females who are thinking about entrepreneurship or a certain profession as a career path.
Also, by promoting success and creating awareness amongst our youth, females graduating from high school or post-secondary, will be empowered to take the leap into the business world and/or working for themselves.
For information on WIB workshops, and other Brazeau County workshops, please click here.
Know Your Business, Know Your Ideal Client Workshop
Back by popular demand, presenter Darlis Collinge leads a fun, interactive workshop that teaches you how to authentically answer the question “What do you do?” Building on her popular Framing Your Future conference presentations, Darlis teaches you a marketing approach focused on giving and being real, while learning your true nature and what your passion does for the people you serve.
Section One – 1 hour 15 minutes
- Introduction to Authenticity in Marketing
- Be Your Personal Brand activity: Identify Your Personal Values
- Love Your Customer / Client activity: Uncover Their True Needs
- Embrace What You Offer activity: Turn Features into Benefits
Section Two – 1 hour 45 minutes
- Stop Marketing… Simply Serve activity: Craft a “What Do I Do” response
- Start Connecting activity: Speed-Networking to Practice Newly Crafted Response